Thursday, July 23, 2009

And.. It's finished!! The cupcake scarf #1.

Well as you can tell from my title, yep.. it's finally finished!! After hours of hard work, and figuring out a pattern since the internet SUCKS.. I'm happy with it. It's all "hole-y" and stuff.. That's 'cause I'm a newbie.. and haven't found my comfortable tension hold with the yarn yet. That's okay though.. I plan on making more cupcake scarfs in the near future. Haha. I'm thinking my next one will be a cake scarf.. I'm going to give it a try sometime this week/end. Here's some pics of the finished scarfie. I'm pissed that I didn't buy those pom poms from walmart for sprinkles. Damn it!! Maybe next scarf..
In the mean time.. we've been doing a bunch of NOTHING here lately. No shoots.. 'cause of the stupid rain. Hopefully it stops tomorrow because I'm really depending on tomorrow's shoot. My phone bill is over 1 week past due. Go figure. The economy is a douche bag. But tomorrow's a 2010 SR, friday is my girl Melissa's bridals, saturday is Lacy Dean's wedding.. and Sunday i'm doing a shoot for Miss Coti at hotel beaumont. Should be quite interesting.. and a busy weekend. 
But yeah that's pretty much it for a blog update. I'm going to hop in bed and continue watching the xmen series with dustin. We've watch 1-2 already and he just started up 3 without me... BOO! So, i'm out. Peace.

No comments: